Detroit Lions; Mind blowing ineptitude

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hadn't heard this before... But the Lions have won only 1 playoff game in 50 years!??

Wow. It's been a tough go for the Rams of late... But this is just off the chart wow factor!

http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/6294/a-complicated-legacy-for-ford-sr

In the 50-plus years of Ford Sr.’s ownership, the Lions won one playoff game, in 1991. The franchise has yet to reach a Super Bowl, had just 10 playoff appearances during his time as owner and only 14 winning seasons since 1964, his first full season owning the club.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thats like Cubs level inept. Even worse than Clipper level.

Wow.......

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My question is...which is worse?
1) Loving a team for 40+ years that has been awful forever?
or
2) Loving a team for 40+ years that has been very competitive but has never won a championship?

RamzFanz

Damnit
And we are forced to watch them every Thanksgiving. What's up with that?

The Barry Sanders years were fun to watch though.

Alan

Legend
You know, I loved the Big Red for my whole life until, and even for some years after, they moved out. They were always sucky and yet I don't consider that to have been a bad experience. It's like saying one of you kids is bad just because they didn't do as well as your other kids. It's all great and that's why I'm a fan.