Crazy Christmas Lights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m tempted to drive to this house, it’s over an hour away though.
Any homes by you that are flared out??

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5WbOMpBbV_/?igshid=1crgfe6m8sg4o

363FB98B-5DD5-46A1-986E-3FBC1E96995E.jpeg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We have an entire neighborhood that goes off every year. About a mile from my house. Its a very big draw and well known.
They usually close the streets down so people can walk through the neighborhood, but this year you have to drive through it.
Every house is required to participate.
It really is a lot of fun and quite large.

Thoroughbred Christmas Lights

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have an entire neighborhood that goes off every year. Its a very big draw and well known.
They usually close the streets down so people can walk through the neighborhood, but this year you have to drive through it.
Every house is required to participate.
It really is a lot of fun and quite large.

Thoroughbred Christmas Lights
Amazing!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That has to be the best Christmas Vacation set up I've ever seen. Love it. They even found the same car. Had to fork out some bucks for that set up.

Fresno has had a tradition for almost 100 years. They turned a section of Van Ness Avenue into Christmas Tree Lane. An upscale area has set up their street, probably a couple miles long, with some elaborate decorations. I used to go there as a kid. I took my grandkids last year. Its gotten really big now.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That has to be the best Christmas Vacation set up I've ever seen. Love it. They even found the same car. Had to fork out some bucks for that set up.

Fresno has had a tradition for almost 100 years. They turned a section of Van Ness Avenue into Christmas Tree Lane. An upscale area has set up their street, probably a couple miles long, with some elaborate decorations. I used to go there as a kid. I took my grandkids last year. Its gotten really big now.

Try Candy Cane lane. Off Alluvial between Peach & Willow. It is better than Christmas Tree Lane, but hear Christmas Tree Lane is really good this year. Haven't made it there yet to either this year.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this my place. they had a little contest in the area I live and I won first place. Pizza a month for a year from the local Pizza Factory

Attachments

• 20201201_174429.jpg
    20201201_174429.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 70

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whats ur light bill run after that? Lol
pretty much all LED know so ends up like a summer month bill lol. however just had a 72 panel solar installed so hopefully this year null.