Avila......?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
What happened to Avila? I didn't see the injury nor anything else. The Gameday guys didn't mention it either.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Someone said they reported he was injured. No idea. I just suddenly noticed he was not in the game.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Knee injury, apparently.

At least we have Limmer ready to fill in at centre; he already looks a steal.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I suspect Limmer is a better Center than either Avila or Jackson. Not the worst problem to have if true. But also not ideal, as ideal would be one of those two being a stud.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They said that they ruled him out with a knee injury, which seems like very bad news.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Dotson also seen on crutches after the game. Unfuckingbelieveable.
How is this even possible? Were the Lions intentionally injuring our linemen? I have never seen an entire OL go down in week 1…

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dotson also seen on crutches after the game. Unfuckingbelieveable.
Where did you see that? Nothing on Dotson showcases he left the game or was injured?
I found it.

Along with Nacua, Rams starting left guard Steve Avila was also ruled out with a knee injury. The Rams lost backup left tackle Joe Noteboom to an ankle injury. Right guard Kevin Dotson played the entire game but left Ford Field with a walking boot on his left leg. McVay was not able to say whether any player would miss significant time.

Psycho_X

Legend
I found it.

Along with Nacua, Rams starting left guard Steve Avila was also ruled out with a knee injury. The Rams lost backup left tackle Joe Noteboom to an ankle injury. Right guard Kevin Dotson played the entire game but left Ford Field with a walking boot on his left leg. McVay was not able to say whether any player would miss significant time.

Well, I didn't think this Monday morning could possibly make me any more depressed after last night. Thanks for that.
David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
The only starting O Lineman who survived week 1 looks like Jackson. Hav and Alric go down before the game then Avila goes down during the game, then Dotson goes down after the game. Somewhere in all that mayhem Noteboom feels left out and decides to have his usual injury. Yikes. If Dotson can't go this week then Bruss should slot in there which isn't terrible. I like the combo of Limmer and Bruss inside.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The only starting O Lineman who survived week 1 looks like Jackson. Hav and Alric go down before the game then Avila goes down during the game, then Dotson goes down after the game. Somewhere in all that mayhem Noteboom feels left out and decides to have his usual injury. Yikes. If Dotson can't go this week then Bruss should slot in there which isn't terrible. I like the combo of Limmer and Bruss inside.
nice to have depth but now we can't afford another Offensive lineman going down. How is it possible to be in this spot after just one game

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I found it.

Him finishing the game makes me hope it's a mild sprain that he can play through.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
poor Stafford. gonna be a long season. Go Rams.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I might be smoking some hopium here, but given that we didn't see Avila writhing in pain on the ground makes me think it's not something long-term or terribly serious.

(takes another hit off the hopium pipe)

Ditto with Dotson's ability to finish the game.