As Much As The NFL Pushes The Passing Game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
They could definitely call more low hits on the QBs by the DLs. Look what happened to LOVE (and almost Stafford). That is not good for ratings.

Psycho_X

Legend
They could definitely call more low hits on the QBs by the DLs. Look what happened to LOVE (and almost Stafford). That is not good for ratings.
The low hits were ridiculous last night. Seemed like they could have called several more on Stafford than what they did. I swear Hutchinson is lunging at legs more than any other body part. And I thought they'd call a couple on us that they didn't.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The low hits were ridiculous last night. Seemed like they could have called several more on Stafford than what they did. I swear Hutchinson is lunging at legs more than any other body part. And I thought they'd call a couple on us that they didn't.

It's maddening. The written rules are not being enforced. There were too many of them not to be clearly seen.

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We had two end zone pass attempts that were correctly called for DPI.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The answer is physicality and balance. Running the ball with authority will change how a defensive front plays. Instead of attacking, they are then being attacked. The catch is you must be efficient at it, and your defense must support it.

McVay is the best at scheming up chain moving BS. But even he stands to benefit from this time honored truth.

Of course he has no OL. Yet again.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
That’s the shift into athletic DBs. So I imagine we will see a major shift back into the running game