Afghanistan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What a mess. Got a nephew out there and I am not happy at all with how this has been handled. Way I see it is if you want to get us out of there for political reasons then you get your troops out and don't look back. What will be will be. But now I'm hearing some interesting shit from friends and I suspect we're going to be expending some energy to further support that limp dick regime we put into power.

Fireworks ahead IMO. And this is not a partisan political post btw so if your mind is going there stop. This is just a damn shame of a situation. Another situation where we set up a lame duck regime that doesn't have the balls to hold territory and in our absence will only serve to drain more of our resources.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a mess. Got a nephew out there and I am not happy at all with how this has been handled. Way I see it is if you want to get us out of there for political reasons then you get your troops out and don't look back. What will be will be. But now I'm hearing some interesting shit from friends and I suspect we're going to be expending some energy to further support that limp dick regime we put into power.

Fireworks ahead IMO. And this is not a partisan political post btw so if your mind is going there stop. This is just a damn shame of a situation. Another situation where we set up a lame duck regime that doesn't have the balls to hold territory and in our absence will only serve to drain more of our resources.
This reminds me of Saigon in 1975. Strongly.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Checking in before the lock. People around here wont be able to avoid it unfortunately but this is absolutely a Saigon type of scenario. As the Commode in chief goes on vacation this will blow up unfortunate the people of Afghanistan.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Checking in before the lock. People around here wont be able to avoid it unfortunately but this is absolutely a Saigon type of scenario. As the Commode in chief goes on vacation this will blow up unfortunate the people of Afghanistan.
And the people who were our allies and who trusted us to have their backs. Unfortunately, our country has a history of deserting the little guys who were left behind when the last US helicopters left for safety....

Status
Not open for further replies.