Actors that you miss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I am currently in the middle of "Red Dragon" and Phillip Seymore Hoffman plays a scummy reporter. But damn...he was such a good actor. It has me thinking about different roles that he could have been in. Then I started thinking of other actors that have passed.

Chris Farley....man, the amount of comedy we've missed out on due to his death.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Accidentally put this in the wrong section. Can one of the mods move it for me? My bad!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bruce Lee - how many more great movies did he have in him before his mysterious death?

John Candy - Taken from us way too early.

PSH was great in Hunger Games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chris Farley living in a Van down by the river
1601052829630.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Definitely John Candy and Farley.

I still get a bit bummed out, when I see them on screen.
Two loveable men, that brought tears of laughter and happiness to so many people. I do nt know anyone that doesn't love these guys.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Definitely John Candy and Farley.

I still get a bit bummed out, when I see them on screen.
Two loveable men, that brought tears of laughter and happiness to so many people. I do nt know anyone that doesn't love these guys.
I'm kinda meh on Chris Farley. Not a big SNL alum fan. The originals were great, but quality started dropping off quickly thereafter.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel like Heath Ledger belongs in some conversation. He was just getting into the top tier.
Heath-Ledger-as-The-Joker-696x442.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
o4uuavxnjozvctujex2g.jpg
Not sure who watched Spartacus on Starz, this guy was fantastic.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bruce Lee. He taught me the art of fighting without fighting. Have all of his movies. There will be no other.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robin Williams.
This one screws me up. The way he died, hanging himself in a closet (that's my memory) and the picture of his face in death with that smile he always had, horrifies me. I never actually saw him in death so it must have been a nightmare that I remember. Now, everytime I see him smile in a movie, I see sadness and a death mask in that smile. He was so funny and so brilliant and I can't enjoy any of it now.

dammit.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
So many of the greats go way too young. And many have been named already

I miss Farley, Candy, Belushi, Robin, Carlin, Hartman, Bernie Mack, Heath Ledger, Richard Pryor, Red Foxx - too many good ones to name them all