PREGAME 49’ers at Rams | Sept-25-2024 | 4:25pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
Doesn’t really matter. The Niners will defend against the pass and force Rams to run. Little chance in this game. Hope is with the Bears

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LT - Jackson
LG - Bruss
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

If this is our offensive line against the 49’ers, that doesn’t look too bad.

Yes, there is no replacing pro bowlers Kupp and Nacua… but it’s time for that WR depth we bragged about in preseason to step up.

We still got Stafford, healthy running backs, and Parkinson.

I would like to load up and stop the run, put the game on Purdy’s noodle arm, and force him into a wobbler or two.

The 49’ers are always well prepared. I expect McVay to throw a few wrinkles in our game plan.

We are at home. The tone for the season changes dramatically stealing a win.

Go Rams!

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

We win at Sofi Sunday!!!

Better Coach, Better QB, wins on Sunday....
"Germans? "
"Forget it. He's rolling."

And I'm with ya bruddah. We aren't going to let a little teeny bit of adversity keep us down!

we will rise up
AND THIS TEAM WILL MAN THE FUCK UP
with the next man up

Go Rams.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Time to dust off the ol schurmur 2-5. Let's get some aggressive linebackers in there to deal with the 9ers rushing attack where they'll hit the edges and up the middle. They should have Verse, Young, Hoecght, Reeder, and Speights in there on running downs to try and blow up that 9er run game. Hoecht on the nose to try and get some quick penetration to disrupt.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am looking forward to this one about as much as a root canal. We are probably gonna be 0-3 but I have leaned to be judicious in counting out McVay teams.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
LT - Jackson
LG - Bruss
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

If this is our offensive line against the 49’ers, that doesn’t look too bad.

Yes, there is no replacing pro bowlers Kupp and Nacua… but it’s time for that WR depth we bragged about in preseason to step up.

We still got Stafford, healthy running backs, and Parkinson.

I would like to load up and stop the run, put the game on Purdy’s noodle arm, and force him into a wobbler or two.

The 49’ers are always well prepared. I expect McVay to throw a few wrinkles in our game plan.

We are at home. The tone for the season changes dramatically stealing a win.

Go Rams!
we are close to home, Sofi is 9er nation #2 stadium. we don't have homefield advantage this game. Go rams.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

We win at Sofi Sunday!!!

Better Coach, Better QB, wins on Sunday....

After last Sunday I feel more like the people of Hiroshima.

nuclear explosion GIF

PS it wasn't the germans that bombed pearl harbor.... I'm sure it was just a typo or a brain fart.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their OL hasn't protected super well, they always had a gameplan for AD (so you have to think it can't get any worse without him....), and Deebo turns into the best player in the NFL every time we play them, with CMC a close 2nd - with both of them out....

You'd think we have a shot...

But I just can't imagine the WRs getting open in this game. Hope I'm wrong