OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Reeder will be a starter in game 1. I trust he is ready and will hold the line. I’ve picked on his skillset but I can’t deny his experience and effort. In McVay I trust. Go Reeder! Go Rams!!
We'll agree to disagree there. I rather be completely wrong though.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
IMO, it won't be long until Speights sees the field. The coaching staff probably just wants a vet in there for the tough opening game to provide some leadership and teach Speights.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams' fans watching Reeder and Rozeboom trying to defend Ben Johnson's crossing routes ...

1725461880681.png

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
IMO, it won't be long until Speights sees the field. The coaching staff probably just wants a vet in there for the tough opening game to provide some leadership and teach Speights.
If Sp8s stands up Gibbs or CMC like he did to that other RB in pre-season, he will never leave the field.
Very excited to see him in action, very very soon!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I’ve seen in print more than once that the 9ers offered $26mil/per but ayuck turned it down, thinking he could get more. It looks like he’s holding out for $30 mil, but that ship has sailed. The 9ers want the trading team to throw in a top WR from their team AND a 1rst round pick. It’s as if they really don’t want to trade him because no GM in his right mind is gonna give all of that up AND pay the $30mil.
He is signed now, but the whiners FO stance here was odd. They told Ayiuk he wasn't worth what he was asking, while telling teams he was worth a top WR and a 1st rd pick.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Hey Omar... See that missed tackle there by 51? Yeah that's how not to do it."
~ Shula

Psycho_X

Legend
He’s 29. We could see a slight decline when he was with the Rams. Is this really a smart signing?

Maybe they were desperate because their defense isn’t all that good.
Doesn't seem smart to me. An extension is ok, he's still really good, but being the highest paid CB is a bit ridiculous at this point.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
...and, he has recently been listed on the phins injury report as missing practice due to "injury". Isn't it amazing how a new contract affects his medical conditions? :rolleyes:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy overpays batman! 24 per for Ramsey? Good luck with that Miami

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Holy overpays batman! 24 per for Ramsey? Good luck with that Miami

AND Ram Fans like the PODCAST hater Jake says The Rams didn’t get enough for Jalen Ramsey.

Same as EJ53 The Rams won a Superbowl with them.That said there becomes a cost ala Todd Gurley ! I remember when I said Trade Todd Gurley just like I said Trade SJ(#) ?? Back in the Day.

With SJ they could have got 2 1st rd pick from Dallas.

With Gurley whatever you could get to get him off the Books(payroll) ?
They released him for Nothing.Still saved a little on Cap Space.Just took time to renter that.Les Snead & The Rams really know how to turnaround a franchise w/ young players

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think Ramsey remains a very good cornerback.

That being said, I have watched the Rams’ 2021 playoff wins over Tampa, San Francisco and Cincinnati more than a dozen times each; Stafford, Donald and Kupp all made many plays that led to the Rams winning a Lombardi Trophy.

Ramsey? Not so much.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think Ramsey remains a very good cornerback.

That being said, I have watched the Rams’ 2021 playoff wins over Tampa, San Francisco and Cincinnati more than a dozen times each; Stafford, Donald and Kupp all made many plays that led to the Rams winning a Lombardi Trophy.

Ramsey? Not so much.
Was he burned alot? I genuinely don't remember. But I know CB is the easiest position the scheme a player out of game. He may not make plays but could still affect the game by limiting the opposing offense's playbook if QBs are avoiding his area of the field.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Was he burned alot? I genuinely don't remember. But I know CB is the easiest position the scheme a player out of game. He may not make plays but could still affect the game by limiting the opposing offense's playbook if QBs are avoiding his area of the field.
You don’t remember the long TD pass to Evans in Tampa’s comeback, the dropped interception in the fourth quarter against the Niners or the big completion to Chase down the sideline to open Cincinnati’s final possession?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
No way should he be paid more then Jaylon Johnson, McDuffie, Sauce, or Surtain IMO.