OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not sure what McDermott can offer. He's bounced around from active roster to practice squad a few times. Cut several times. Most recently back in April. I guess if they think they need more experience. But I wouldn't entertain the thought of him being a legit starter at 31. If he had it in him it woulda happened by now.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure what McDermott can offer. He's bounced around from active roster to practice squad a few times. Cut several times. Most recently back in April. I guess if they think they need more experience. But I wouldn't entertain the thought of him being a legit starter at 31. If he had it in him it woulda happened by now.
Camp body?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I agree but would still like a veteran OT to be added. Even just for the next month.

Right now, the 3rd and 4th OTs (Noteboom and McLendon) are the starters, with zero experience behind them. Add to that, since the 3rd Guard (Noteboom) is starting at Tackle, the 4th Guard (Thomas, Bruss or Leveston) is starting at Left Guard. Avila could be moved to LG but then either McAllister or Limmer start at Center; and, neither has ever played a snap in the NFL.

Yes ... please sign a veteran OT ... at least for the next month.

Best case scenario is that all three injured starters are ready for Detroit. If so, the vet OT could be released.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They will likley pick up a vet who costs too much to keep as a 3rd OT by some rebuilding team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Son of this guy?
1722998130972.jpeg

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Best wishes to Samson Nacua, but he doesn’t have Kupp training him up like Puka did last year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell of a signing for them, assuming he's gonna be healthy for the sched.
The health part is a hell of a what if though. His acl was talked about as being a career ender last year it was so bad.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The health part is a hell of a what if though. His acl was talked about as being a career ender last year it was so bad.
Yeah I feel for the dude. He was about to get paid. Now he's a bargain.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this the ADPOY rule? I guess they don’t want players ripping off helmets and swinging them.

I’ll see myself out.
This means Detroit vs NYG should be a good one for a preseason game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to an ESPN report Nabers caught 17 of 18 passes thrown to him vs Detroit's secondary that day. The one he didn't catch was the fight. Boy's a competitor, too bad he doesn't have a real QB or he'd be a top target for me in my fantasy league.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
DK Clown ^
So many top WRs are high maintenance, assholes and Divas.

The Rams have been lucky, with terrific WRs who were/are mature professionals. From Bruce and Holt ... to Woods and Kupp; and, now Nacua. Even when they had a Diva-WR in Beckham, he handled himself well for the time he was with the Rams ... and helped them get a Lombardi Trophy.

I am going to conveniently forget Kenny Britt, Brian Quick and Tavon Austin.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Imagine being fined $200k because you have an asshole employed who acts like a child. See Malik Nabers and Kerby Joseph.

View: https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1821186603114754142

theres no way they were fined for one fight. Every training camp has them. I remember practice ending early because the Rams and cowboys brawled. (Gurley landed a sweet German suplex on someone).

Fights happen during camps. It’s part of it.